Job ID 36901
Experience 1+ years
Are you looking for a rewarding career caring for pigs? We’re currently hiring for a Full Time Animal Caregiver at a finishing farm near Brown & Pike County, IL.
In this position, you would carry out daily care of the animals, ensuring adequate access to feed and water, monitoring the barn environment and making sure pigs are comfortable. As an Animal Caregiver, you’d be trained to specialize in providing daily care for growing pigs.
A career with The Maschhoffs empowers you to set your own path. Additionally, you’d have the opportunity to take advantage of competitive wages, health and dental insurance, a 401K match program and a production bonus program.
Here are the basic requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Animal husbandry skills, or the desire to learn how to effectively care for pigs
- Availability to work every other weekend
- Ability to lift, push or pull a minimum of 50 pounds
Think you’ve got all those covered? Here’s how you seal the deal with the extras:
- One year farm and/or livestock experience
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and computers
Join our team and experience all that a family-first culture has to offer! We are an equal opportunity employer.