Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make highquality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,500 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
We are recruiting individuals to join our agribusiness team of Maple Leaf Foods Inc. We are one of Canada’s industry-leading agribusinesses (hog production) providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
WASH BAY TEAM LEAD – Night Shift (11:00PM – 7:00AM)
Landmark, MB – Full Time Position
Reporting to the Wash Bay, Supervisor the Team Lead is responsible for all activities that occur in the Wash Bay and Bake Bay, as well as leading and supervising staff during the night shift.
• Supervising and directing Wash Bay Attendants and Shift Leads
• Monitor supplies and provide order list to Wash Bay Supervisor
• Complete and maintain accurate required documentation and checklists
• Lead nightly huddle and stretching session
• Inspection of trailers
• Washing of trucks and trailers
• Coaching and training of employees.
• Effective communication with Wash Bay, Supervisor
• Compliance with company Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Biosecurity policies, standardized operating procedures
and safe work procedures
• General maintenance of machinery and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 diploma is preferred
• Previous supervisory experience on a night shift
• Valid Class 1A Driver’s License with favorable Driver’s Abstract
• Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven mechanical skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership values
• The ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to work independently and with little direction
Please submit your resume via:
Fax # – 204-355-4404
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Maple Leaf Agri-Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.