About the Company:
Cactus Feeders, Inc., is an Amarillo, Texas-based producer of commercial fed cattle and market hogs. Originally founded as a family company in 1975, Cactus Feeders is 100% Employee Owned with its 800+ employees producing a million fed cattle and 800,000 market hogs annually with gross revenues of over $1 Billion. The company has cattle feedyards throughout the Texas Panhandle and Southwest Kansas, with hog operations in Iowa, South Carolina, Georgia, Nebraska and Minnesota.
The Transportation Logistics Manager will oversee all Transportation operations including management of drivers, outside contract transportation companies and logistics of animal loads. Additional responsibilities include overseeing truck wash operations and solid collaboration with wean to finish system operations. The Transportation Logistics Manager is a full-time, department management position with the supervision of 15-20 employees.
• 3 years experience managing agricultural transportation and drivers
• Livestock transportation experience preferred
• Aptitude to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong internal and external cross-communication
• Organizational skills to maintain schedules and ensure all deadlines are met
• Ability to hire, manage, and train employees
Pay and Benefits:
• Salaried position with wages based on qualifications, skills, and experience
• Competitive health insurance package
• 100% paid retirement through Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Apply online by clicking HERE!.
Or click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Cactus Family Farms and the job title as the subject line of your email application.