Job ID 38079
Experience 3 years
Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative. While benefits can vary by location and role, most offer:
• Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D; short- and long-term disability insurance
• Retirement savings plan and profit-sharing plan, both with company match
• Paid time off and paid holidays, plus paid benefits for maternity and parental leaves
Territory Manager- Swine- Purina Animal Nutrition
We’re hiring a Territory Sales Manager to cover the Southeast Iowa territory. This position will be responsible for calling on Coops and Independent dealers in assigned territory to grow Purina Swine Feed sales in the Swine specie category. Lead a Swine focused Sales team and help the team identify prospects and service Purina customers. This person will be involved in doing strategic planning with key accounts to help bring a strong relationship between accounts and Purina.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Focus on talent acquisition and expansion of the Purina Farm Production Consultant (FPC) program, which is comprised of both Purina & local hire salespeople.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans for the dealer and end users that aligns with the key initiatives of the Sales Division.
- Support sales through providing technical information, product training, engaging in selling events, and managing the sales promotional calendar.
- Responsible for the sales and maintenance of assigned accounts.
- Establish goals, direct development & expectations with those supervised, manage time effectively.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Business and/or Ag related field. Candidates without a degree and related/equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience highly desired
- Proven leadership & sales track record, along with swine nutrition knowledge
- Ability to lead a assigned sales team in a supporting and consultative manner.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills, versatility in working with different styles of customers, lead by example and empower others to do the same
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O’Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.