Job ID 38159
Experience Prior experience preferred
Are you looking for a better opportunity? Lynch Family Companies is growing! We offer, competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays, and time off that starts accruing immediately. Our locations promote a welcoming, family-centered atmosphere and offer many opportunities for promotion within the organization. At Lynch Family Companies, you are truly treated like family.
Responsible for marketing hogs in accordance with the current procedures established by the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Schedule loads of hogs to manage market weights in accordance to the company weight guidelines
– Utilize and understand flow information for site preview evaluation
– Communicate with growers and other company team members to ensure marketing plan execution
– Ability to train and lead marketing personnel
– Analyze data and review marketing results with Marketing Specialists
– Meet company marketing goals
– Ensure marketing staff follows all company bio-security guidelines
– Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
– Knowledge of hog market conditions and economics
– Organizational, leadership, production problem solving, and communication skills
– Dedicated, goal oriented, motivated, and able to work independently
– Excel spreadsheet knowledge
– Maintain certification and follow all PQA/TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock
WORK SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE:
The work schedule will vary according to the workload and the time of year. At Lynch Family Companies, we feel the key to personal success, as well as the success of the organization, is determination, initiative, and attendance. We are seeking employees that are reliable and are
committed to excellence.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical