We’re looking for a full-time Breeding Technician at our Swine Genetic Nucleus sow farm in Albion, IN. In this position, you’d be caring for gilts and sows on a daily basis, while specializing in breeding and gestation duties.
Essential job functions would include feedings, necessary treatments, ensuring pig comfort, adhering to bio-security protocols, and keeping accurate records while performing breeding and gestation tasks per specific training and SOP’s.
– High School diploma or equivalent
– 1-2 years experience in swine production and breeding preferred, or the desire to learn
– Basic computer and data entry skills
– Availability to work alternate weekends and holidays
– Ability to lift and hold 60 lbs. or more on a regular basis
– Working as part of a team
– Enjoys working with animals!
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Whiteshire Hamroc and the job title as the subject line of your email application.
OR apply online at www.whiteshirehamroc.com/careers.