This is a 2500 head sow farm located in scenic Northeast Iowa.
As a Farm Manager, a typical day may include the following:
• Oversee and be actively involved in all sections of farm including breeding, farrowing, nursery, and GDU
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner with livestock and employees
• Balances team and individual responsibilities, puts success of team before own interests and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
• Delegates work assignments and responsibilities to ensure farm is ran to the best of its ability
• Responsible for financial success of farm, overseeing payroll, supplies, maintenance/repair budgets
• Complete paperwork and farm ordering
• Understand and follow WFR’s biosecurity protocol, must shower in and out
• Work a morning to midafternoon shift
Minimum of 2 years of swine experience. Previous leadership experience preferred.
Fill out an application at https://www.waukonfeedranch.com/sowapp or send your resume to email@example.com