To manage and direct the overall operation of multiple grow finish sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
• Mark loads of hogs to manage market weights in accordance to the company weight guidelines
• Utilize and understand flow information for site preview evaluation
• Communicate with growers and other company team members to ensure marketing plan execution
• Complete service reports for all sites visited
• Analyze data and review Marketing results with Growers
• Assist in holding producers and other employees accountable for site management
• Communicate health issues or concerns to site service managers
• Understand and hold growers accountable to their minimum expectations
• Follow all company bio-security guidelines
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
• Knowledge of hog market conditions and economics
• Organizational, leadership, production problem solving, and communication skills
• Dedicated, goal oriented, motivated, and able to work independently
• Excel spreadsheet knowledge
• Must be capable of working independently
• Maintain certification and follow all PQA/TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.