Job ID 38397
Experience Previous experience required
Responsible for overseeing Marketing Managers and Logistics Manager teams for company owned hogs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make logical decisions on load requests, based on weight and load availability
- Forecasting short- and long-term numbers of market hogs for company owned packing plants
- Reviewing sort loss and working with Marketing Managers on performance
- Work closely with logistics coordinator on load and dock times
- Work closely with trucking and help follow up with any issues
- Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
- Experience in hog production
- Experience in marketing hogs is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with MS Excel
The work schedule will vary according to the workload and the time of year. At Lynch Family Companies, we feel the key to personal success, as well as the success of the organization, is determination, initiative, and attendance. We are seeking employees that are reliable and are committed to excellence.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical