Nedap will bring:
A high potential range of products and husbandry management solutions. We have developed those solutions for the swine industry to increase productivity and optimize feed usage. The increasing demand in automated production systems, to support highly productive animals and housing concepts that agree with increased concern for animal wellbeing are supporting a rapid development in Nedap’s position in the US pig equipment market. http://en.nedap-livestockmanagement.com/
You will be responsible to further strengthen our market position. Through direct sales or together with dealers, you are offering our equipment to pig producers. You will manage the sales process from lead until successful sale of the system. We ask you to develop new sales channels, e.g. dealers, and support sales of our existing business partners.
Top goals and objectives to measure the success of this individual/position
· Realizing sales budget
· Create sales opportunities (fill sales funnel)
· Developwiththeteamasales&marketingplanthatmakesefficientuseofthemarketingbudgetandsales capacity to create sales opportunities.
· Establish business relationship with builders, genetic companies and other industry influencer
· Establish a business relationship with US Top 20 pig producers that will allow Nedap to act as a knowledgeable partner in individual pig management.
· Create diversification in type of products in opportunities
Candidates will be:
Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to develop the market with state-of-the-art products. You should have sales experience and excellent customer communication skills in the swine industry. You will have to be able to show the producers this is a viable production option for them.
· Bachelor’s degree ispreferred
· Experience in sales in swine industry
· At least 5 years’ salesexperience
· Proven track record in sales$5-10M
· Develop and execute a salesplan
· Basic swine production knowledge background/ animal husbandryskills
· Positive attitude with great personality a plus, need to be able to fit in with our currentUS-team
· Independent Initiator,Self-Starter
· Marketing trade showexperience
· Ability to travel 50-60% Primarily Domestic with some International
Please submit your resume via our company website for consideration for this position https://nedap.com/vacancy/sales-account-executive/
Our Human Resource Manager will contact you once received. Nedap Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.