Career Level Executive
This key position is responsible for the daily care, health, and maintenance of all animals at the designated work site. Each Herdsperson is a vital member of a team dedicated to competitive swine production in our Sow System environment.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with pigs, a willingness to learn and a high level of dependability. This position offers excellent training and the opportunity for advancement for high achieving employees.
- Cleaning and Organization
- Supply Rooms, Fumigation Rooms, Office, Break Rooms, Entryways, Shower Rooms, Connecting Hallways & Sow Washes and Refrigerators
- Power Washing
- Feed drop tubes B&G, Hallways, Isolation rooms, Hot boxes, Dead Removal area
- Repair and Maintenance
- Replace Feed Tubes B&G, Replace and Adjust Feed Tubes in Farrowing, Replace broken and missing Farrowing Crate Dividers, Painting (Shower Room floors, Office, Entry ways, Exterior painting)
- Cleaning and organization
- Tractor Sheds
- Grounds outside
- Pick up trash
- Bait bait boxes
- Production Items
- Feed Farrowing
- Help with Wean (No shots)
- Pit scraping
- Address minor repairs on Bio Audits
- Candidate must be 16 years or older.
- Experience: Previous livestock handling helpful, but not required.
- Other: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Display a high level of respect to team members and animals. Demonstrate an impeccable reliability/dependability standard.