Learns basic farm management and leadership requirements, and becomes certified in all aspects of company systems and the pork industry standards. Position works under the supervision of the appropriate department leader while performing all duties and responsibilities as a learning/development process. Position is normally given to management candidates that require more development in a particular area like language proficiency, leadership experience, or direct swine knowledge.
• 4-year college degree in Animal Science or related Agricultural field of study, or equivalent supervisory experience and/or previous swine experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to work an average 48 hour week, which can vary frequently.
• Weekend, evening, and holiday work required as needed.
• Must shower in and out of farm facilities daily
• Ability to lead others
• Ability and willingness to relocate to complete training and assume first managerial assignment
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft software
Apply online by clicking HERE!.