Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Nursery/Finishing Production Manager located in the community of Killarney.
Your days will include:
• Schedule in-barn inspections
• Training of farm staff on health, feeding programs, animal care, & record keeping
• Advise farm staff on best practices to achieve productivity targets such as growth rate, feed conversion, and other biometrics
• Identify and communicate with the staff the required changes on the farms regarding items such as pig health, barn and pig management, or maintenance
• Monitor and adjust barn environmental controls
• Develop and implement strategies to improve production performance
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Valid class 5 license and able to travel overnight
• A thorough understanding of all aspects of nursery and finishing production
• Effective communication skills
• Positively motivate staff at the farms to achieve performance objectives
• Basic computer skills are required (email, weekly reports in Word & Excel)
Your future starts now!
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state HyLife and the job title as the subject of your email application.