ROLE PROFILE SUMMARY:
This position specializes in the daily pork production activities within the farrowing and gestation departments. This position involves working in an agricultural environment with continuous hands-on interaction with livestock and regular structured routines.
We offer a collaborative environment, satisfying work, and excellent benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and vision coverage, a retirement plan, flexible paid time off, and paid holidays.We also provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Overall care and processing of pregnant/farrowing sows and their piglets
· Sow and piglet feeding and nutrition management
· Routine and seasonal piglet and sow vaccinations and injections
· Perform breeding/insemination processes
· Monitor, test, and care for pregnant sows
· Animal feeding and nutrition management
· General facility cleaning, maintenance, and hygiene
· Maintain and monitor overall animal health, care, and treatment
· Production record keeping
· Power washing
· Light maintenance
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Lone Tree Pigs and the job title as the subject line of your email application or call Brent @816-803-8601.