Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Nutrient Management Coordinator located in the community of La Broquerie, MB.
Your days will include:
Your Future starts now!
For more information about La Broquerie: http://www.labroquerie.com/
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or another related field
• Professional or Technical Manitoba Agrologist Certification or CCA (Certified Crop Advisor)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in general farming and cropping practices
• Knowledge base in advising agronomic recommendations would be an asset
• Experience with manure application as a fertilizer product would be an asset
• Experience of hog production would be beneficial
• Communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Detail oriented with focus on organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite and ArcGIS)
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced setting
• Demonstrates leadership to build teams to overcome challenges and complete tasks
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Apply online by clicking HERE!.