Description and Responsibilities:
DUTIES INCLUDE: Direct and lead the activities of a team of contract growers and barn labor to ensure:
• Proven strong, effective leadership experience.
• Strong relationship building, persuasion, influence and conflict resolution skills required.
• Extensive farm management experience.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage time and priorities in a fast-paced changing environment is essential.
• Effective communication skills and experience in exercising independent thinking and judgment.
• Uses teamwork to promote excellence.
• Ability to travel commensurate with position responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
B.S. degree, Associate’s degree, or equivalent degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Sunterra Farms and the job title as the subject line of your email application.