The Microbiology Lab Manager is responsible for our day to day operations within the lab, researching new and upcoming opportunities for Suidae while maintaining a positive relationship with all internal and external clients.
The Microbiology Lab Manager is under general direction and works from policies and general objectives approved by the management of Suidae Health & Production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Position also includeswith health insurance, PTO, Simple IRA and paid holidays.
• Degree in Microbiology with preference given to a Master’s degree
• Strict attention to detail
• Must have good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to plan, develop and direct the lab department
• Willingness to collaborate with other team members when necessary
• Previous experience in a microbiology lab
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list Suidae Health & Production and the job title as the subject of your email application.
Visit our website at www.suidaehp.com to apply online.
Or call (320) 589-0111 for more information.