SUMMARY: Responsible for general carpentry and repairs to buildings and grounds within the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
o Able to be on call (occasionally) for emergency site repairs
• General carpentry, plumbing, electrical, steel fabrication, and concrete skills
• General repairs in offices, yards, and other buildingsoReplacing light bulbs
o Repairing fences
o Repairing doors
o Repairing chutesoRepairing damaged equipment
• Able to use heavy equipment such as farm tractors, backhoe, skid steers
• Able to use a wide variety of hand and power tools
• Yard and landscaping
o Spraying for weeds
o Set up for special events
o Snow removal
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Capable of operation a Fork Lift and End Loader
• Work well with livestock customers and mill personnel
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.