SUMMARY: Responsible for general carpentry and repairs to buildings and grounds within the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
o Able to be on call (occasionally) for emergency site repairs
• General carpentry, plumbing, electrical, steel fabrication, and concrete skills
• General repairs in offices, yards, and other buildings
o Replacing light bulbs
o Repairing fences
o Repairing doors
o Repairing chutes
o Repairing damaged equipment
• Able to use heavy equipment such as farm tractors, backhoe, skid steers
• Able to use a wide variety of hand and power tools
• Yard and landscaping
o Spraying for weeds
o Set up for special events
o Snow removal
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
• Job Requires travel during summer months, 2-4 days per week possible.
• Knowledge of confinement buildings
• Basic construction
• Welding abilities
• Valid Driver’s License or CDL•Clean MVR
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.