Is responsible for selling livestock feed and nutritional products to farms, retail stores and other business that either feed animals or sell animal feed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.