Job ID 37713
Experience 3 years
Live Animal Production Supervisor
We are seeking a Production Supervisor to oversee live animal production. Thomas Livestock Company is a 22,000 sow, farrow-to-finish swine operation located in Central Nebraska.
- Organization of Employees
- Consistently communicate all necessary aspects of swine production and operations with employees so that short/long term goals and objectives are clearly understood and carried out by all animal caretakers.
- Team Building/Mentoring of Employees
- Provide a positive work environment including goal setting, employee accountability, and continuous improvement in a live animal production setting.
- Individual development of each manager based on the needs of their designated sites.
- Communicate and instill company mission and core values throughout the organization through leading by example.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of swine management experience.
- Strong understanding of swine facility operations including farrowing and grow finish.
- Ability to create teams that are producing world class results daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
If interested, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org