Gilt Development Serviceperson reports to Gilt Division Supervisor and oversees multiple independently run gilt development farm sites.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm; t
Essential Job Duties:
· Interface with Holden Farms Contract Partners/HFI employees to implement and manage Holden Farms protocols and standards at sites
· Visit assigned farm sites once a week
· Grow and maintain a strong working relationship with Contact Partners/HFI employees
· Implement and manage biosecurity standards at farm sites
· Oversee health of herd, and train partners/employees how to identify treatments
· Responsible for scheduling all pig movement for assigned sites
· Take diagnostic samples
· Maintain regular communication with contact growers, truckers, HFI staff, feed mills, and HFI Veterinarians through phone, email, fax, and text
· Address and enforce any issues that are out of compliance with Contact Partners
· Assist in hiring process for specific farm sites and train new hires
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Holden Farms and the job title as the subject line of your email application.