Position Summary: This position is responsible for the oversight and management of a genetic nucleus sow farm in Nebraska, as well as the intensive testing of purebred offspring. Leadership of a team is foremost responsibility of this position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of records (Feed inventory, Treatments, HR, Safety, Environment, Helix, etc.)
– Monitor and maintain appropriate ventilation and room environments.
– Responsible for training and adherence to company animal welfare policy, and mandatory reporting of any violations.
– Responsible for farm maintenance and cleanliness
– Accurately order and maintain inventory of supplies.
– Selection of animals
Engagement with veterinarians, agronomy, and selection teams.
Strict adherence to Company biosecurity policies.
Visit www.pillenfamilyfarms.com to apply.
Or Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Pillen Family Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.