The nutritionist will work closely with the sales team to provide feed formulation, feeding management advice and technical support to our customers. Will also provide ongoing training and act as a resource for the team, additionally will participate with quality assurance and quality control programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Diet Formulation and Technical Sales/Service Support
– Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Animal Science or Nutrition.
– It is preferred that the candidate has at least 2 or more years of experience in the industry.
– Basic knowledge of animal production practices required and practical experience in livestock production and feed manufacturing is desired.
– Individuals should be experienced with computers and familiar with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software programs.
– The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational, time-management, multi-tasking, leadership, problem-solving, and communication (oral and written) skills.
– The position demands a self-motivated individual who is capable of demonstrating initiative and works well in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be detail oriented and systematic in designing and executing short and long term objectives.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.