To maintain a Feed/Food Safety Program that will meet all the requirements of the customers, the FDA, and any audits requested by end user.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• BS Degree (preferably Food Science, Animal Science, Agricultural Business, Feed Technology, or related field)
• Minimum 5 years quality management experience, experience in feed manufacturing preferred.
• Must be detailed oriented, have strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
• Must have the ability to make sound judgment and good decisions regarding quality and wholesomeness of product.
• Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing plant needs.
• Experienced in FDA, AAFCO, FSMA, GMP’s, SSOP’s, SPC
• Proficient use of computers including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.