FEED MILL MIXER/Yard Help
SUMMARY:Responsible for mixing of livestock feed rations within established operating procedures and FDA compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
• Manufacture feed according to ration, production schedule requirements, and FDA and Key Cooperative production and sequencing requirements.
• Tend to mixing machines
• Weighs additives such as minerals and vitamins
• Schedule feed delivery to accommodate feed production
• Deliver bagged feed
• Maintain clean working environment
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Able to lift up to 60 pounds
•Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
•Capable of operation a Fork Lift and End Loader
•Work well with livestock customers and mill personnel
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.