Responsible for delivering and receiving feed products in a safe and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Valid Class A or B CDL and clean driving record
• 2 years CDL driving experience
• Able to abide by company safety policies
• Excellent Customer Service skills and problem solving abilities
• Capable of operating a Fork Lift and End Loader
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.