SUMMARY: Responsible for putting feed loads together for Spillville Mill and New Hampton Mills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
• Answer phones and take feed orders
• Weighing in of Trucks
• Put in feed orders for both Spillville Mill and New Hampton Mill and send orders over to New Hampton
• Put loads together for our Western Mills and take care of the trucking part with filling trailers and back hauls.
• Check Grain Samples
• Work with all western mills on their orders.
• Assists with formulations
• Responsible for doing bill of ladings for loads.
• Maintain clean working environment
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Capable of operation a Fork Lift and End Loader
• Work well with livestock customers and mill personnel
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.