We are recruiting individuals to join our agribusiness team of Maple Leaf Foods Inc. We are one of Canada’s industry-leading agribusinesses providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
CLASS 1 TEAM LEAD – Night Shift (11:00PM – 7:00AM)
Landmark, MB – Full Time Position
Reporting to the Wash Bay, Supervisor the Team Lead is responsible for all activities that occur in the Wash Bay and Bake Bay, as well as leading and supervising staff during the night shift. Our company paid benefits package for full time employees includes Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term
Disability, as well as enrollment in the Maple Leaf Pension Plan.
• Supervising and directing Wash Bay Attendants and Shift Leads
• Monitor supplies and provide order list to Wash Bay Supervisor
• Complete and maintain accurate required documentation and checklists
• Lead nightly huddle and stretching session
• Inspection of trailers
• Washing of trucks and trailers
• Coaching and training of employees.
• Effective communication with Wash Bay, Supervisor
• Compliance with company Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Biosecurity policies, standardized operating procedures and safe work procedures
• General maintenance of machinery and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 diploma is preferred
• Previous supervisory experience on a night shift
• Valid Class 1A Driver’s License with favorable Driver’s Abstract
• Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven mechanical skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership values
• The ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to work independently and with little direction
Please submit your resume via:
Fax # – 204-355-4404
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Maple Leaf Agri-Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security
criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability
who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our HR Team
at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request
will be responded to as soon as possible