About the Company:
Cactus Family Farms encompasses the Pork Division of Cactus Operating, LLC. Cactus Family Farms has hog operations in Iowa, South Carolina, Georgia, Nebraska, and Minnesota. Cactus Feeders, Inc., is an Amarillo, Texas-based producer of commercial fed cattle and market hogs. Originally founded as a family company in 1975, Cactus Feeders is 100% Employee Owned with its 800+ employees producing a million fed cattle and 800,000 market hogs annually with gross revenues of over $1 Billion.
The Breeding Manager is a full-time, position responsible for the management of the breeding department and the supervision of approximately 4-5 employees. This Breeding Manager position is located in Manning, South Carolina.
• 3-5 years swine experience on a 2100 head farm with emphasis in breeding (required)
• Education – High School diploma or equivalent; or two to four years’ experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience (required)
• Bi-lingual (preferred, not required)
• Aptitude to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong internal and external cross-communication skills
• Organizational skills to maintain schedules
• Ability to manage and train production employees
Pay and Benefits:
• Salaried position with wages based on qualifications, skills, and experience
• Competitive health insurance package
• 100% paid retirement through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your cover letter and resume. Please state Cactus Family Farms and the job title as the subject line of your email application.
OR apply online by clicking HERE .