Responsible for organizing and coordinating various bookkeeping and administrative assistant job functions. Some duties and responsibilities will vary as not all departments are organized the same.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, ten key, and other office equipment
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to manage time wisely
• Event organizing and planning
• Advanced knowledge of accounting mathematical formulas
• Ability to keep business matters confidential
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.