The Animal Production Logistics Manager is responsible for focusing on the following aspects: pig flow (wean to finish and feeder to finish), overstock movements, and the marketing schedule. The Animal Production Logistics Coordinator will report to the Animal Production Logistics Manager.
All other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Pay:
• Bachelor’s degree in either Animal Science or Ag related field (Requirement)
• 1-2 years’ experience in animal production or logistics (preferred, not required)
• Thorough understanding and ability to apply commercial swine production knowledge a (preferred, not required).
• Verifiable ability to navigate Microsoft Office products with an understanding that Microsoft Excel will be used daily. Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.
• Ability and willingness to be trained and work with company specific software.
• Be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing with other employees and company contacts in English.
• Demonstrated personal leadership, interpersonal effectiveness, and organization skills with the ability to take personal initiative and work effectively in teams.
Success Factors in the Position:
• Have a drive to hit targets by managing given processes and procedures.
• Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision making.
• Able to react to a work environment that will change day to day as unexpected things occur in the production system.
• Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale, create positive energy, and group commitments to goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated and dedicated to the company and organizational goals.
Apply online by clicking HERE!.