Career Level Executive
JOB PURPOSE Animal caretakers are responsible for attending to and caring for pigs in our swine production facilities. On-the-job training is provided; related experience is not necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Monitoring feed quality and water supply
- Monitoring barn environment and ventilation systems
- Treating and vaccinating sick animals as necessary
- Breeding sows (if placed on sow farm)
- Processing piglets (if placed on sow farm)
- Loading and unloading pigs as scheduled
- Maintaining farm cleanliness
- No education or experience required.
- Basic math skills
- Flexible and able to work on assigned weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish helpful, but not required
- Must be able to work in farm environment