SUMMARY: Responsible for equipment tracking and administrative duties such as reconciling bills and statements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Company Credit Card Match receipts to transactions and reconcile in GP monthly. Enter all information in LF.
• Inspections (notifications and tracking)-Notifications for all company vehicles (Excluding Express) are sent out monthly, biweekly, and weekly. Record all current inspections on the vehicle spreadsheet and in LF.
• City laundry coding and billing- Reconcile all company laundering and supplies invoices monthly and enter them into GP and LF.
• Order and record Scale Tickets, Trucking Checks, Hog Checks-A couple of different companies are used for this process. Orders are placed according to company lead time.
• Company Supplies – All Offices, stations, and Mills Mostly ordering from Staples and Amazon for the best prices on supplies for our needs.
• Phoenix Fuel System- Run updates and reports, issue keys and track usage for employees and vehicles
• UPS – Shipping and receiving-Process incoming and outgoing packages. Order supplies and bill outgoing shipments accordingly.
• Intercompany Rebills- Once a bill is paid by Lynch Livestock it may need to be rebilled to a different department or person. This process is done in GP and documented in LF.
• Check Backs – The FAXED copies of checks and all corresponding paperwork is rechecked with original entries.•Organize incoming copies of Hog Checks-Separate all incoming hog/trucking checks and all documentation and organize Amy H. to process in LF.
• Weekly Trucking Invoices – Enter Livestock Express Trucking invoices in GP weekly and scan all documents to LF for payment from AP.
• Register and Maintain Company Vehicle Records (Courthouse correspondence)-Any time a vehicle or piece of equipment is purchase/sold/traded/totaled the information has to be recorded with the insurance company, Courthouse, vehicle list, and LF.
• IFTA Stickers (Issue and record )-Federal Tax stickers for all apportioned plated vehicles are to be distributed and recorded on the company vehicle list for transportation.•Vehicle Spreadsheet – Maintain company vehicle spreadsheet with VIN, Plate, Make, Model, etc
• BQTA – Beef Transportation training and Certification- Set up new accounts for company/Owner Op drivers for BQTA certification.
• Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance.
o Able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
o Able to work holidays as needed.
• Assist with communication or reminders on regulations through emails, letters and other methods
• Associate, Vocational, or Technical degree or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage time wisely
• Ability to keep business matters confidential
• Effective communication with employees from different backgrounds, perspectives and abilities within all levels of the organization.
BENEFITS: Health, Life, Short & Long-term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flex Spending Plan, Wellness Program, EAP, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Competitive Wage and Great People to work with!
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical Required
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.