Are you looking to put your Ag Engineering and AST coursework to use in a real-world setting? Consider a paid, full-time summer internship or co-op experience with Iowa Select Farms! In this role, students will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s most creative thinkers and innovative problem solvers.
Students will spend their time on a team committed to a highly collaborative installation and research project on positive pressure filtration, an innovative technology Iowa Select Farms is implementing to prevent the spread of viruses into sow farms.
In this role, student worker job duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Completing barn walk throughs and audits for quality assurance
– Programming and monitoring ventilation controllers
– Developing troubleshooting manuals and SOPs for farm managers
– Project and crew management/leadership
– Analyzing and interpreting ventilation performance data
– Assisting in project design, planning and implementation
– Working closely with site managers and construction crews on farms undergoing remodels while still in production
– Identifying improvements that can be made to the ventilation and filtration system and implement company wide
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state Iowa Select Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.iowaselect.com/employment to apply.
For more information on this fall internship opportunity, please contact Megan at 641-316-3263.