PURPOSE: Working with and reporting to the Production Manager, the Unit Manager is responsible for the daily management and coordination of all departments within the breeding and farrowing hog barn to ensure that all company goals and objectives are met.
• Certificate/Diploma in Animal Science or Veterinary Technology preferred; CQA, TQA Certified
• 5 years’ experience in a hog barn preferred
• Strong leadership, personnel management and motivational skills
• Adaptability & good time management and the ability to hold effective meetings
• The ability to understand and analyze physical and financial records
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic Computer skills with experience in Excel, Word programs
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Olymel and the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or fax your application to: (306) 682-1926.