Objective: Bilingual English/Spanish administration of internal training program promoting positive learning environment to enhancing productivity and retention of employees.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring effective administration of learning management system including updates of user licenses, development and maintenance
- Supports the development, delivery, evaluation and maintenance of training solutions and programs offered
- Use metrics, internal feedback and best practices to monitor operations, resources and effectiveness of training programs.
- Coordination of training courses including compliance initiatives, business process and professional development efforts.
- System administration of the learning management system (LMS) to include course management and reporting.
- System design and maintenance, monitor releases for potential enhancements and troubleshoot contractor and employee inquiries and interface with the vendor to resolve problems.
- Train employees on use of the LMS system.
- Make recommendations on future improvements to content management, workflow processes and user experience.
- Ensure functionality of the LMS in the areas of registration, notification, administration of training operations and assessments.
- Ensure an efficient employee registration process including the enrollment of contract station employees in appropriate online and classroom led training sessions.
- Responsible for maintaining LMS employee access.
- Track training sessions and attendance; manage training announcements to staff.
- Coordinate and deliver LMS trainings.
- Maintain an understanding of organizational needs related to training administration and delivery and find the most efficient and effective way for the LMS to satisfy those needs.
- Communicates with LMS vendor to ensure system accessibility and technical standards.
- Assist with training event administration and projects.