Seeking a professional interested in a career in the Human Resources Management field. Initially the primary objective of this position will be to coordinate a smooth transition of foreign workers to our company and to the United States. You will be tasked with implementing an effective onboarding experience for this group of employees as well as provide assistance with adjusting to a new country. This person must be friendly and welcoming as well as possess highly effective communication skills in Spanish and English. The goal of this position position is to evolve into a specialized HR role beyond the initial objective.
· Assigned cubicle for maintaining files
· Will require frequent driving.
· 90% of work should be done during normal operating hours of 8-5 but may require being occasionally available after these hours.
· May require entry into our sow farm units to understand work. Will have to adhere to biosecurity protocols including showering in and out.
Coordinate worker arrival dates with plane ticket purchaser.
· Welcome new arrivals at the airport (Quad City International Airport) and transport them to their new home.
· Assist with obtaining a social security number including transporting to SSA, assisting with the application, and follow up if needed.
· Assist with obtaining valid state identification/driver license. Provide transportation/orientation on driving regulations.
· Coordinate housing/living arrangements by assigning available temporary housing and assist with transition of company sponsored housing to own.
· Provide transportation to bank of choice to set up bank accounts.
· Provide resources for relevant services needed and available. (Banks, English classes,)
· Other duties as assigned.
This is a position with opportunity for growth within the HR field!
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· Valid driver license with clean driving record
· Highly effective communication skills
· Be willing to travel (during the work day)
· Ability to effectively use Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be a self-starter
· Must have high degree of confidentiality
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit https://eichfarms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9 to apply.