Reicks View Farms is a 5th Generation Family Farm in Northeast Iowa that prides itself on being a family farm raising corn and high quality pork. Reicks View Farms was founded by Dale and Laura Reicks in 1977 near the small town of Jerico, Iowa. At Reicks View Farms, it is all about being a family. That has always been the goal. As we have gained employees and production partners we believe that being a family and working together is what helps us strive to get better every day and stand apart from the rest.
Assists with swine data management and feed management. This position exists to monitor and execute our protocol.
· Monitor our feed operation reports in conjunction with our nutrition management team.
· Setting up and updating our feed budgets, medication phases, and ingredients under supervision of swine nutritionist
· Validate orders by placing in correct groups and phases
· Work with feed mill to verify inputs
· Creating ingredient estimate reports to relay to the nutrient management team
· Document research projects discussed with management team
· Create monthly feed utilization reports
· Be in contact with feed and nutrition partners
~ Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
~ Excellent communication skills, team player attitude
~ Able to manage multiple things at once
~ Innovative problem solver
~ Willing to train and adapt
Apply at reicksviewfarms.com under the career tab.