Olymel is the largest pork and poultry processor in Canada and we are looking for a summer student to work in our expanding Western Canada Hog Production Sector. Our goal is “feeding the world together”, to do this we look for employees who work with integrity, respect and trust, are willing to learn and have a keen interest in working with animals, as employees are the backbone of our company. Enjoy the benefits of a living in rural Saskatchewan while working with diverse company that offers the opportunity for a full time career with the possibility of advancement within our Management team.
• Post-secondary education in a relevant agriculture field
• Planning and organizational skills
• Quick learner with excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently or collaboratively as a team member
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to teach others efficiently and effectively
• Understanding of hog operations is an asset but willing to train
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Must be willing to travel within Saskatchewan and/or Alberta
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or apply by fax: 306-682-1926