SUMMARY: Provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning and reporting while ensuring that company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Ensures that the organization has strong financial controls and procedures in place for all budget management functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or work equivalent to five years financial experience
• Experienced with computers and related accounting, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, including GAAP
• Exceptional leadership, communication, analytical, and problem solving abilities
• Ability to demonstrate discretion due to confidential nature of work
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function
Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
EEO -Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.