Responsible for selecting animals for various markets through multiple production sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements
• Knowledge of hog market conditions and economics
• Organizational, leadership, production problem solving, and communication skills
• Dedicated, goal oriented, motivated, and able to work independently
• Excel spreadsheet knowledge
• Must be capable of working independently
• Maintain certification and follow all PQA/TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.