The CISS Outcomes Manager is directly responsible for managing cutting-edge research with outside companies, conducting data analysis, and verifying that research trials are conducted at farms and ensure that the projects are following company standard operating procedures and trial protocols.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Skills required for this position include:
• Computer knowledge for basic programs
• Detail oriented
• Verbal and written communication
• People and leadership skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Knowledge of pig production
• Knowledge of trial setup
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Master’s degree OR
2. A Bachelor degree in Animal Science AND
3. 2-3 years experience in the Animal Science field
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. Ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to work under frequent time pressures
4. Ability to solve complex problems
5. Ability to stand on concrete for extended periods of time
6. Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively
7. Ability to push, pull, carry items on regular basis
The manager will be provided an office space within the CVS office. The employee is eligible for profit sharing after one year of service and will be allowed to participate in the Flex plan for health insurance. The employee receives all other benefits as denoted in the CVS handbook.
Due to the experience needed fulfill this position, it is asked that the manager give a minimum of a 2 months notice if they chose to pursue a different career choice.
The CISS manager will be allowed compensation for one meeting a year of their choice. They may be asked to present at meetings.
The manager is expected to follow all policies and procedures outlined in the CVS handbook and all farm procedures as well.
For consideration, submit a resume to: Human Resources, PO Box 220, Carthage, IL 62321.
Apply online by clicking HERE to fill out the web application.
OR to email a cover letter and resume, click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button . Please state Carthage Innovative Swine Solutions, LLC and the job title as the subject of your email application.