Objective: As a member of the Pipestone System team, the role of Repair and Maintenance Director will focus on the oversite of all facility activities for Pipestone System
- Supervise maintenance of all buildings at all locations
- Supervise outside contractors
- Ability to assign and supervise managers and second line supervisors; to carry out responsibilities within established policies, plans and requirements; to prioritize, plan and monitor work of subordinates and contractors to meet customer needs; to direct subordinates regarding complex work problems; to enforce safety and other regulations where applicable; to read and interpret work orders, blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Primary contact for project contractors
- Sow farm openings and redesign projects
- Manage Facilities R&M budget
- Manage Business unit budget
- Procurement of facility maintenance materials
- Responsible for approval of all Facility related invoices
- Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance issues and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans
- Tracks facility service requests and completes requests within established timelines.
- Utilize Maintenance Software for efficient business unit.
- Skill in project planning, cost planning, cost estimating and preparation of technical trades specifications and bids.
- Ability to take appropriate corrective action in emergency situations involving operation of facilities; and ability to resolve complex customer service or contractual problems
- Present overview of Maintenance business unit status. Labor, financial, organization, reporting, service, Etc.