- Excellent knowledge of feed industry principles/requirements and the ability to apply those principles to a technical sales function.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies/techniques and the ability to analyze business trends and product cycles.
- Ability to communicate effectively with APC’s staff, customers, distributors, and other business contacts.
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge surrounding importing/exporting practices.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information as well as deliver public presentations.
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information such as new product information or customer information.
- Knowledge of organizational methods and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel on APC’s business, both domestically and internationally (50% or less).
- Ability to operate all necessary office equipment required to accomplish job duties and possess the ability to learn new equipment/software as required; items include but are not limited to smartphone, computer/software, printer/scanner, AV equipment needed for presentations, etc.
- Ability to comply with work related deadlines.
- Ability to assist with special or ongoing research projects as instructed by the management team.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to establish goals and action plans to achieve desired results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agribusiness or related field required, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2-4 years of sales or marketing experience preferably in one or more of the following industries: Feed or Ingredient Manufacturing, Commodity Trading, International Trading or Ingredient Sales, live animal production management (Swine or Poultry).