Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
To support the Canada Pork & Poultry marketing initiatives with a high level of expertise, innovation and strategic planning to drive profitable growth, customer satisfaction and industry leadership. This position will interface with company sales, marketing, technical and operation leaders plus the end feed customer to build, implement and execute marketing strategies to promote CAN pork & poultry products, programs & services. As well, the individual will be expected to cultivate a personal development plan to evolve certain skill-sets to advance into new and higher value responsibilities.
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• Bachelor’s degree in an agricultural or business discipline or equivalent experience in business
• 5+ years of business experience
• 3+ years in strategic/tactical marketing with proven success in leading to impact the business financial results
• Experience in go-to-market, including leading projects, managing resources, preparing new product introductions, and measuring results
• Experience in financial management including budgets, expenses and pricing
• Must have sense of urgency and entrepreneurial proven track record
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate, influence and lead change
• Demonstrated ability to perform/deal with ambiguity
• Highly organized, self-starter able to set and follow priorities and manage multiple projects
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Functional in the use of basic computer program such as word, excel, power-point, etc.
• Ability to communicate well in English (written, verbal)
• Masters degree, preferably in Business, Business Administration, or Marketing
• Preferred experience in animal nutrition business
• Experience working with technical teams on product innovation and solutions
• Cargill 9-day Marketing Academy learning, along with certification
• Experience in applying the Cargill Animal Nutrition customer segmentation methodologies
• Application of Cargill Animal Nutrition Customer-Focused Development methodologies
• Bilingual in French & English
Please apply ONLINE ONLY by clicking HERE. You will be redirected to the job ad on the Cargill website.