• Fill out and maintain proper daily log and mileage sheets per DOT regulations
• 2 years of OTR experience preferred
• Valid CDL license with good driving record
• Meet and maintain company insurance guidelines
• Successfully pass renewal of DOT physical and required drug testing (random, post
• Maintain certification and follow all TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock
• Maintain clean transportation equipment and personal appearance
• Work well with livestock
buyers and plant personnel
Health, Life, Short & Long term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flex Spending Plan, Wellness Program,
EAP, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Competitive Wage and Great People to work with!
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function
Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.