Kemin Animal Nutrition and Health – North America is seeking a talented and dedicated Monogastric/Swine Technical Services Manager. This position will report to the Monogastric Team Leader of Technical Services, providing technical sales support to current and potential customers to demonstrate Kemin product effectiveness and establish long-term relationships with customers. This position will be primarily swine focused and maintain a role of scientific expert that is viewed as a source of reliable information by the industry. This position will preferably be in North Carolina or have outstanding knowledge of this territory.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, beauty and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries.
A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,300 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
• Ph.D. in Nutrition, Physiology, or related discipline with emphasis in swine nutrition and management.
• 3+ years of experience in the animal agriculture/animal health industry.
• Strong understanding of the swine feed and management. Knowledge of feed formulation, feed additives and ingredients used by the industry in the Southeast Swine region of the U.S.
• Previous experience in a technical service role introducing new products and concepts to targeted customer and/or markets in conjunction with sales and marketing.
• Demonstrated success in working with a sales team and obtaining product sales through effective use of technical services.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Excellent people skills with ability and willingness to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Self-motivated to accomplish business and personal objectives.
• Strong analytical skills in applied research and commercial testing, with experience in conducting university and field research studies.
• Ability to recognize sales opportunities and determine appropriate action in conjunction with Account Managers.
• Experience in marketing concepts and applications, and the implementation of technical service market plans.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve customer and product objectives, including R&D, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing.
• Well organized and an effective planner in use of resources, while demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness as market needs dictate.
• Computer proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications.
What’s in it for you:
Working Conditions: Preferably located North Carolina with frequent overnight travel (40% or greater).
• A competitive financial package- in addition to your salary, we offer an uncapped bonus opportunity, 401k match program, and paid vacation and holidays.
• Robust health and wellness support- we are proud to offer a fitness reimbursement (for your whole family!), an on-site fitness center, restaurant with seasonal fresh food options (and the ability to order food to bring home), and free fresh fruit in break areas- to name a few.
• Continued learning opportunities- Kemin offers tuition reimbursement and recently launched a new corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career.
• The chance to give back to our world- Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities, including paid time off to do so. Kemin has a valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Programme and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives.
• Opportunities to support our valued educators- Kemin is a proud sponsor of the Iowa Governor’s Stem Advisory Council where we fund annual teacher’s awards. In addition, we have a robust internship and externship program, and frequently host student tours.
A POST-OFFER DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED
KEMIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply online by clicking HERE.