Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,500 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by highperforming, motivated and talented people.
We are recruiting individuals to join our agribusiness team of Maple Leaf Foods Inc. We are one of Canada’s industryleading agribusinesses (hog production) providing long-term value, quality, research-based products, services and information in an environmentally responsible manner. As a member of Maple Leaf Foods Inc., we offer excellent opportunities for career-minded individuals.
Sunnydale/Rainbow Pyramid (Rural Southeastern/South Central, MB Regions) – Full Time Position
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing general maintenance support for the Sunnydale Rainbow pyramid. This position will be based at NSB 2, in the Niverville, MB area. Travel to various locations within the pyramid and overnighting will be required.
• General carpentry
• Drywall repairs, painting
• Basic plumbing
• Moving furniture and equipment
• Cleaning and organizing
• Basic welding of stalls and crates
• Installation of equipment such as feed and water lines and animal stalls
• Other related duties as assigned
• One to three years related experience in general maintenance
• Self-directed/motivated team player
• Excellent computer knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a farm atmosphere in a hog barn environment
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
• The ability to work at various heights and in confined spaces
• An ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership Values
• A valid driver’s licence and the ability to travel to various locations within the business operation is required
Please submit your resume via:
Fax # – 204-355-4404
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Maple Leaf Agri-Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position. We offer a diverse workforce inclusive to all.