The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the logistical operations and functions of the managed farms for Professional Swine Management, LLC; and for ensuring customer satisfaction, both internally and externally, through coordinated processes. The Logistics Coordinator communicates with the Director of Operations and the production team on a regular basis to ensure that movement of pigs from the managed farms is a smooth process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Prior principles and practices of logistics management is preferred. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail, computer literacy (Microsoft Office), and project management skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A Bachelor degree in Ag Business or related field, AND Accounting experience
2. 1-2 years experience in supply chain management, logistics or transportation, OR
3. 4. Any similar combination of education and experience
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. Ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to work under frequent time pressures
4. Ability to sit for extended periods of time
5. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
6. Strong organizational skills
For consideration, submit a resume to: Human Resources, PO Box 220, Carthage, IL 62321.
Apply online by clicking HERE to fill out the web application.
OR to email a cover letter and resume, click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button . Please state Professional Swine Management the job title as the subject of your email application.