SUMMARY: Safely transport livestock while abiding by DOT regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
o Able to work overtime as needed
o Able to work holidays as needed
• Capable to work with and transport livestock locally
• Works with Transportation Manager and Production on schedule loads
• On Time Delivery
• Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned
• Fill out and maintain proper daily log and mileage sheets per DOT regulations
• 2 years of OTR experience preferred
• Valid Class A CDL license with good driving record
• Meet and maintain company insurance guidelines
• Successfully pass renewal of DOT physical and required drug testing (random, post-accident)
• Maintain certification and follow all TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock
• Maintain clean transportation equipment and personal appearance
• Work well with livestock buyers and plant personnel
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.